Monday, December 28, 2009

Throughout life, one does not miss any chance to hold onto the things that are really precious, if one is truly wise.







Jonah took Darci and me to the Manti Temple on December 23rd to get sealed as an eternal family, pretty good idea on his part dontcha think?













Here we is after the sealing with G&G Finlinson













And G&G Nilsson














This one is nice, Darci likes it cause you can see my cute butt...
At least that's what I'm claiming she said...





we got our endowments in the SLC Temple the day before (wanted to spread it out a bit). The endowment and sealing were both amazing.
Jonah was a pretty good sport about the sealing and was just fine once he was back in his moms arms, he got less and less content taking pictures in Manti in the 20 degree weather though, along with everyone else involved I'm sure.
Overall it was a great Christmas present to ourselves.

7 comments:

*Brett and Lacey* said...

Hey Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys!

The Lovells said...

WOW! I had no idea. Congratulations, that is awesome. I wish I could have been there. That Jonah is a smart kid:)

Aimee said...

I love those pictures. Jonah is so freakin' cute!

Dylan, Darci and Jonah said...

yes he is freakin cute

carrie said...

What a good boy Jonah is, Way to go you guys! Congratulations!

The Lovells said...

I need your e-mail address. joelovell21@yahoo.com

I & A said...

Congrats you guys! That's way awesome!!