Saturday, October 24, 2009

Havin' Some Fun (them, not me)




Darci and Jonah went to Gardner Village with GMa Fin, Brenda and Taryn.


As you can see he was totally impressed...j/k. That is his typical expression, sure is his fathers' son. I love that kid...and his mommy

Darci is always smiling, I probably cant take credit for that one though











Jonah likes touching faces, and then pinching nostrils real hard and laughing, maybe that's just on me though.

He must like hanging out with his cousins, probably gets old just being around Mom and Pop all the time.









Taryn obviously knows how to keep him happy

2 comments:

The Lovells said...

He does look just like you.

nic said...

I love these pictures, he is so stinking cute. I can't believe he is so big. He will always have that dead pan look like his daddy.