Thursday, June 30, 2011

Oh that Jonah!

Jonah just gets cuter and cuter everyday. Here is a little list of all the cute little things Jonah has done lately. He is starting to really use that imagination of his and do some really cute stuff. The other day he took my mesh strainer thing for cooking and was running around the house pretending to catch butterflys. Im not sure where he got the idea to do that but it sure was cute. He then took the pretend butterflys that he caught and dumped them in to the trunk of this big car that he has, took my whisk and started mixing them up. When I asked what he was doing he told me he was making some honey. Haha funny boy.
  I try to keep Jonah off candy and Junk food so its a rare occasion that he should get candy or cookies and crap foods.  Well except when papa is around and grandparents they tend to spoil the kids a little more. So lately Jonah will pretend he is eating something like that. So yesterday he is eating some blueberries (one of his favorite snacks) and says "mmm Yummy candy". Haha When he eats a fruit leather he says "yummy lolly pop mama." He was eating bread the other day and said. "Oh yum.. Pie!" He knows what each thing really is I guess he just thinks its fun to pretend its something else. Funny guy.
  Okay so the other day Jonah was sitting on the floor with some new playmobile Pirates and gold that he got for his pirate ship. He decided instead of having all the pirate gold in a treasure chest it would be a good idea to pull off the hair on his pirate and put the gold in his pirates head. So as he is doing this he spills the gold and says "Dammit"  I have to say it was actually pretty funny but at the same time its not something I want my child saying. So me and Dylan look at him and say what? Jonah says "swears". That little monkey we told him not to say it. So this morning Jonah spills some milk on the carpet and says "Dammit" Oh my okay yeah so he quickly corrects himself and says dangit. Guess we have something we need to work on around here. Oh that monkey.

2 comments: