Monday, July 25, 2011

You don't choose your family. They are God's gift to you, as you are to them. ~ Desmond Tutu

Totally..
The Jude-ster got his own hoody towel, his is a frog.
Jonah's is a duck and he loves it. To coax him out of the tub one day I told him "the duck is ready to hold you  and get you dry and warm" , so now when he is ready to get out he says "duck!, hold me"


We have to get a few more of the Judeburrito.

Jonah is sitting on a heat vent(its not really on) but me and my brothersnsisters used to do this all the time in the Leamington house to get warm, so I had to get some pics of it.

We sure have cute boys

3 comments:

nic said...

pretty adorable! where was that swim pool party? is that pop's back?

Aimee said...

They are so dang cute!!

Dylan, Darci and Jonah said...

It was Crue's bday, thats Gpa Nilsson