Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Our two Cute Skunks!

(Darci) So I am pretty sure we are the worst at getting on this thing and updating it. You can blame it all on Dylan really this blog thing is his dealio. But since we got married it has become ours not his so I guess I need to get on it and start updating it more since Dylan is being a slacker. Well and Dylan says "if you're going to get on here and change the backgrounds and such then you better post some blogs too." So here I am.
Honestly though there is not too much to blog about our lives our pretty much same old same old. But there is always something to blog about when talking about our 2 cute little monkeys. So maybe once in a while I will try to make an effort to get on here and write about all the cute things our kids do and say. Probably mostly Jonah for a little while anyway since Jude is just barely starting to turn into a little baby instead of a lump just laying around and sleeping. Jude is now 2 1/2 months and in these last few weeks he has started smiling and laughing and even trying to talk now, he will just look up at you and coo and smile. Such a cute boy. Jude is pretty demanding though, he demands your attention 24/7 and thinks he needs to be held all day. He doesn't care who is holding him as long as he is being held I'm pretty sure if a bum off the street came in and held him he wouldn't even care he would just be happy to be held.  Hhm yeah lets not let that happen though.  Tonight it took me about 4 or 5 tries before I got him to lay down by him self. Every time you rock that baby to sleep the second  you lay him down he wakes up and screams like how dare you put me down. Yeah so on about the 5th try tonight I got him down but less then 20 minutes later he was up again yelling at me. He's in his bouncer now telling me I need to pick him up he is building up to yelling at me. So I may have to take a break. That skunk!
 Good thing Jude has a really patient nice big brother who understands Jude needs to be held a lot. Jonah is getting use to all the changes. Jonah is totally okay with me having to stop in the middle of a book or something and pick Jude up for a minute because hes screaming to loud for Jonah to even here me read it. I just love that Jonah hes so good! If Jude is crying Jonah always makes sure to tell us and tell us how to fix it. Today it was so cute Jude was laying on the couch and I was sitting next to him and he started crying and Jonah came up and said 'Jude..poops mama, get them out." and he starts pumping Jude's legs back and forth trying to get those dang poops out.
Its always the best when I see Jonah trying to lay down on the play mat with Jude being all soft and kissing his head and says love you Jude. Or when Jude is crying Jonah says " Its okay Jude, don't cry Jude." Gives him a nummy (pacifier) and says "needs nummy, take it Jude take it."  Jonah can be a really helpful big brother sometimes by giving Jude his passy or getting diapers and such. He just loves Jude so much that he can be a little too helpful. I can never leave those two in the same room together. Jude was in his bouncer the other day and started crying and Jonah goes to pick him up and Dylan walks in the room just in time to see this sweet Jonah trying to pick his brother up half way hanging out of the bouncer. Dylan says agh! Jonah don't do that. Jonah looks at him with this puzzled look on his face and says " uh crying papa!" like hes crying papa I need to hold him. Haha that cute Jonah. Hes always trying to be a helper. I just have to keep reminding him he can only hold Jude with our help. I am glad he loves his brother so much and is so nice... for now. I hope it stays that way.

3 comments:

Aimee said...

I love hearing about your cute boys! I can't wait to be home so I can see everyone.

Dylan, Darci and Jonah said...

Those little monkeys

nic said...

Seriously adorable boys! I love your comment about Jude is no longer a lump. Too funny Darci!