Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Busy life














Darci is working at SportClips again so I get to hang out with Jonah-roni a lot more now. He usually gets messy when he's with me for some reason...

During dinner the other day he demanded I let him feed himself, he was doing pretty good with his yogurt but the spoon was too much work so he opted for sticking his face into it..much more efficient of course.
He ended up looking like this and I was laughing and laughing, Jonah did not appreciate it.
Its sort of a "well how do YOU eat yogurt Pop?"



















Jonah is always such a good helper for his pop, so good in fact that I cant usually get anything done at all because he needs to see/use whatever I have at the moment and will yell at me if I dont let him. Cordless drills are one of his favorite tools. And the headlamp was pretty sweet too.

4 comments:

Aimee said...

Ha ha he is so cute! I love that headlamp pic.

Brenda said...

Those pics are great...love the attitude in the yogurt one. He is so lucky to have such an awesome Papa.

nic said...

That boy has some attitude, and you can see it all in that first picture, i love it! I didn't know he gave that look to his parentals sometimes too, i thought it was for everyone else when he is "not amused."

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

He is so cute! Aren't boys fun?!